Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.zartravel.co.za
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Privacy, Communication & Submissions:
- You may post reviews, comments, and other content, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Zar Travel Services Southern Africa hereby reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit content for any reason at its sole discretion.
- By transmitting or posting any Submissions to Zar Travel Services Southern Africa web site you grant Zar Travel Services Southern Africa and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use the content of such Submissions for any purpose, including, but not limited to, the rights to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You also grant Zar Travel Services Southern Africa and its affiliates and sublicensees the right, at their sole discretion without obligation to do so, to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You further agree that the license granted herein includes all of the rights to use or authorize the use of any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services incorporating such information.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content of your Submissions; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any terms of this User Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Zar Travel Services Southern Africa or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. You agree that neither Zar Travel Services Southern Africa nor its licensees will be liable to you for any use of any Submission. Zar Travel Services Southern Africa has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any Submissions you submit to Zar Trave Services Southern Africa web site and further agree that you, not Zar Travel Services Southern Africa, have full responsibility for the content of any such Submissions, including their legality, reliability and appropriateness.
- Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).