Stand a chance to Win a Best of South Africa holiday for 2 including Kruger National Park and Cape Town – valued at R36,000.
NOTE: Only 1 entry per person permitted. Terms & Conditions apply.
Kruger Park Region:
- 2 nights at Casterbridge Hollow Boutique Hotel
- 2 Full English Breakfast per person
- 1 Full Day Safari in Kruger National Park
- Transfers from Airport to Hotel and back to Airport
Cape Town Region:
- 3 nights at Cape Town Hollow Hotel
- 3 Full English breakfast per person
- Full day Cape Point Tour
- Half day City Tour
- Dinner for 2 at Gold Restaurant
- Transfers from Airport to hotel and back to the airport
Please note exclusions in our Terms & Conditions
ENTRY FORM BELOW (NOTE: Only 1 Entry Per Person Allowed)
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer:
- By entering the Competition you agree to these terms and conditions
- Should you wish to opt-out of receiving news and offers please un-tick the appropriate box above
- The competition ends 31 March 2020
- Only 1 entry per person will be considered.
- The winner will be determined by random draw and no further disputes will be allowed once the winner has been selected.
- The winner will be notified by 7 April 2020.
- The travel needs to be booked by 30 April 2020.
- Booking and all the Prize elements and travel arrangements needs to be done through ZAR Travel.
- The prize is not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Airfare travel is not included
- Car rentals or other land travel not stated in the Prize is not included
- Please note accommodation is subject to availability and the Prize needs to be taken between 1 May 2020 and 1 August 2020
- Accommodation is based upon a Standard Room, Bed and Breakfast Package. Any upgrades, changes, additional food & beverage, or other services will be for your account
- The winner and his/her travel partner must each be in possession of a valid passport and must be permitted to travel to the specified destination by the relevant authorities.
- Please also note both travellers would need their passports to be valid for 6 months from their intended return date and have a minimum of 2 blank pages available in their passports at the time of travel.
- The winner shall forfeit the prize in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the travellers do not obtain the necessary travel documentation .
- This prize does not include travel insurance, visas and any items of a personal nature before, during and/or after the trip.
- The promotional competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies.
- As we’re using Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram to promote the competition, these require us to place this disclaimer. “This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram. You are providing information to the ZAR Travel competition and not to Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram.”
- Please note that ZAR Travel is in no way responsible if Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram changes any of their rules or interface with its users. Please be aware they are third party application and as such, usage is bound by their terms and conditions as well.
- Click here for all ZAR Travel’s Terms and Conditions